Language prototype project
This is the prototype language for the Tardis prototype project.
This is mainly to get an environment up and running. This means no fancy features, no tests, no optimizations, etc.
- Bytecode VM is stack-based with indexing
- Garbage collection is done using reference counting
- Stack is shifted on function call
- Empty function arguments are re-used for return values
- Callee cleans up unused stack space when returning
All documentation and software for this project is under the MIT license unless otherwise specified.
Copyright: 2023 Casey Reeves firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright: 2023 John Watts email@example.com